- Agentschap NL is an agency of the Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs. SenterNovem promotes sustainable development and innovation, both within the Netherlands and abroad. Thanks to Agentschap NL (formerly called SenterNovem) OKE-Services has been able to develop several innovative concepts in the field of photovoltaics, like the OK4, PV-wirefree and the PV-watchdog.
- The Energy Research Center of the Netherlands is one of the main partners in the PV-wirefree project. It is the largest research centre in the Netherlands in the field of energy.
- EVA, Energie voor Altijd (Energy for ever) is the renewable energy shop in the Keizerstraat in Scheveningen (The Hague), in which Henk Oldenkamp and Irene de Jong sell renewable energy products like solar module, small windmills, et cetera.
- Holland Solar is de Dutch branche organization in the field of solar energy.
- The IEA PVPS website of the IEA Photovoltaic Power Systems Programme offers. The website offers interesting information for professionals with an interest in solar photovoltaic electricity, like publications, FAQs, international and national statistics, links, case studies, events, PV Power newsletter, and more.
- OJA-Services is already more than 20 years the partner of OKE-Services. It is the one-woman company of Irene de Jong. Besides her activities in the field of renewable energy, she also designs websites.
- PV-wirefree is one of the inventions by Henk Oldenkamp. PV-wirefree is a PV-system consisting of only four main components: a PV-wirefree laminate, module connectors, a mounting frame and an inverter.